It is our great pleasure to invite you to the 23rd edition of our symposium. We have given up planning an onsite event in order not to endanger the health and safety of our participants due to the pandemic.
However we are excited to bring you the symposium in a virtual format this year. As with our previous meetings, experts from different parts of the world will take part so that we can learn from each other at an international level. A varied program of live demonstrations from Düsseldorf, Amsterdam, Brussels and Hyderabad, mini-symposia, state-of-the-art lectures and breakout sessions will be broadcast online. It is designed to encourage your active participation and stimulate discussion.
We wish you an interesting and enjoyable online presence wherever you are!
Horst Neuhaus & Torsten Beyna
IN COOPERATION WITH
UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF
- Evaluate recent advances in endoscopy; assess their clinical utility and level of evidence
- Apply traditional and new endoscopic techniques, instruments and accessories
- Choose the optimal endoscopic approach for specific case management
- Manage failed interventions and adverse events
- Recognize the importance of an interdisciplinary approach
- Emphasize the importance of quality assurance in endoscopy
International, multimedia and interactive format
- Presentations and demonstrations by renowned experts from around the world
- 7.5 hours of live endoscopy cases transmitted from the Evangelisches Krankenhaus Düsseldorf, Universite Libre des Bruxelles, University Medical Center Amsterdam and Asian Institute of Gastroenterology Hyderabad
- Mini-symposia, state of the art lectures, satellite symposia, breakout sessions, satellite symposium for nurses
- Audience response system for interactive discussions, Q&A and debates
- Language: English, simultaneous translations in German and Russian
Virtual Exhibit hall
- Always open for viewing of product information, videos and other posted resources
- Live chats with national and international representatives of the biomedical industry
- Gastroenterologists, oncologists, internists
- Surgeons, interventional radiologists
- Trainees, students
COCS GmbH – Congress Organisation C. Schäfer
- A professional and experienced organization which has successfully managed our previous symposia as well as many other national and international congresses
- Online registration, national certification, CME accreditation
- A moderate registration fee will be charged to ensure that the scientific program can be planned and financed independently of sponsorship.
- Login to access the virtual symposium platform
- Scientific program (English, German, Russian)
- Online registration
- Updated information
- Selected lectures and live video cases from previous symposia