DEAR COLLEGUES,It is our great pleasure to invite you to the 24th edition of our symposium. Planning a congress during the ongoing pandemic is challenging. The extent of associated restrictions on events, travel and accommodation are unpredictable for February 2022. It is our aim to hold an on-site congress that offers opportunities for face-to-face meetings with colleagues, business partners and friends old and new. However, our symposium will also be broadcast online for those who cannot attend the event in Düsseldorf. In the case of another lockdown, the symposium will only take place in a virtual format like last time. The program will then be slightly modified and we may also broadcast from other centers.
As with our previous meetings, experts from different parts of the world will take part so that we can learn from each other at an international level. A varied program of live demonstrations from the Evangelisches Krankenhaus Düsseldorf, mini- and satellite symposia, state-of-the-art lectures and breakout sessions provide an ideal professional environment for learning and exchange of knowledge and experiences. It is designed to encourage your active participation and stimulate discussion. The high number of participants and the very positive survey results from our previous symposia prove the concept successful. The faculty, the congress organization, LUX AV and our team are pleased to welcome you!
We wish you an interesting and enjoyable stay in Düsseldorf or online presence wherever you are!
Horst Neuhaus & Torsten Beyna
IN COOPERATION WITH
UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF
- Evaluate recent advances in endoscopy; assess their clinical utility and level of evidence
- Apply traditional and new endoscopic techniques, instruments and accessories
- Choose the optimal endoscopic approach for specific case management
- Manage failed interventions and adverse events
- Recognize the importance of an interdisciplinary approach
- Emphasize the importance of quality assurance in endoscopy
International, multimedia and interactive format
- Presentations and demonstrations by renowned experts from around the world
- 7 hours of live endoscopy cases transmitted from the Evangelisches Krankenhaus Düsseldorfand from other centers in case of lockdown conditions or travel restrictions
- Mini-symposia, state of the art lectures, satellite symposia, breakout sessions, satellite symposium for nurses
- Audience response system for interactive discussions, Q&A and debates
- Language: English, simultaneous translations in German and Russian and Chinese
Real and virtual exhibit hall
- Always open for viewing of product information, videos and other posted resources
- Live chats with national and international representatives of the biomedical industry
- Gastroenterologists, oncologists, internists
- Surgeons, interventional radiologists
- Trainees, students
COCS GmbH – Congress Organisation C. Schäfer
- A professional and experienced organization which has successfully managed our previous symposia as well as many other national and international congresses
- Online registration, national certification, CME accreditation
- A moderate registration fee will be charged to ensure that the scientific program can be planned and financed independently of sponsorship. This is one of the prerequisites for accreditation by the EACCME and the Ärztekammer Nordrhein.
- Online registration
- Login to access the virtual symposium platform
- Scientific program (English, German, Russian, Chinese)
- Updated information
- Selected lectures and live video cases from previous symposia